A dynamic Internet map server delivering fast, interactive mapping directly to your desktop anytime, anywhere!
Internet Map Publishing
Compusult's Map Manager is a flexible Internet map server with the ability to present, link, distribute and publish geomatics-based data.
Map Manager is an OGC - enabled, Internet map server providing the ability to present geomatics-based data, products and services. It provides the infrastructure for users to access and display spatial information in client applications using either the OGC WMS or ESRI ArcXML interface. Map Manager excels at rendering spatial data (maps, images, and vector data) for the web.
- Real-time Internet Mapping provides dynamic linking to your GIS and database data.
- Fully supports popular OGC specifications and standards for delivering the most standards-compliant Web Mapping application.
- Map Manager's advanced connectivity works with most geospatial content on the Internet.
- High-speed rendering and advanced performance provides fast viewing.
- Scalable architecture with an extendable design.
- Descriptive data can be linked to map features through standard relational database techniques to create hyperlinked features that are accessible to clients.
- Advanced cartographic output.
- Scale-dependent feature drawing.
- Feature labeling including label collision mediation.
- Cross-platform support.
- Supports a multitude of raster and vector data formats including ESRI shapefiles, PostGIS, ESRI ArcSDE, Oracle Spatial and many others.
It’s Never Been Easier
Now it’s easier than ever to publish your GIS data on the web. Set-up user profiles with custom layers, queries, and more. With Map Manager, dynamic Internet mapping has never been so complete.
Map Manager is a component of Compusult’s Web Enterprise Suite; a set of Internet-based applications and toolkits that support Web mapping, information cataloging, discovery, retrieval and delivery services.
Map Manager is also a contributor to the Open Geospatial Consortium Catalogue Services Interoperability initiative.